I am a girl who LOVES to read! Lucky for me, I'm a fast reader and can devour a book in hours. This blog is to help me keep track of the books I've read, with comments on the noteworthy. Maybe you'll find a book worth reading.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Year on Ladybug Farm

by Donna Bell

A quick easy read.

This book is about three women, friends and neighbors for years.  Two are divorced, one is widowed at the beginning of the book.  Their children are grown, they are at retirement age and they decide to do something new with their lives.  They sell their own homes and buy a run down hundred year old house in Virginia and proceed to fix it up over the course of a year.  The book chronicles their development as people, the transformation of the house, and their growing friendship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment